There are times; however, when a Thank You note is expected and even when it's not expected, that extra little step really shows your appreciation. Of course, to avoid procrastination, it's always handy to have a few blank cards on hand.
I recently received a sample of Hallmark Canada's new stationary line "That Sky Blue". Made in Montreal, Quebec, these lovely letter pressed note cards are elegant and modern (made out of 100% recyclable materials) and evoke a beautiful vintage look and feel. They retail at about $9.00 for a pack of 10. There are many styles and designs available.
When is it appropriate to send a "Thank You" note?
- When you receive a gift.
- When you’ve been a houseguest in someone’s home.
- When someone has done a special or particular favor for you.
- After attending a job interview (this depends on the job industry you're applying in).
- After receiving a promotion or payrise.
- After a business lunch, dinner or party.
How about you? Do you send out Thank You cards?
In the Mommy Trenches