New to the Oxiclean line is their MaxForce® Pure Whites Laundry Stain Fighter & Booster available both in a liquid and a powder. Gentle on whites and gets clothes up to 50% whiter.
Again, a great product. I’ve enjoyed adding it to my whites, especially my light colored towels. Not sure exactly why but I find I tend to prefer the powder form over the liquid form. It may be all psychological because with the powder spread on the stain and then when I rub it in, the slight grittiness makes you feel like you’re accomplishing something. Like I said, it’s probably psychological. :)
GIVEAWAY – WIN YOUR OWN SUMMER STAIN REMOVAL PACKAGE.
* OxiClean Soccer BallContest ends July 12, 2013 at 12:00 am PST. Contest open to US/Can.
* 2 NEW OxiClean® MaxForce® Pure Whites Laundry Stain Fighter & Booster Liquid
* 2 NEW OxiClean® MaxForce® Pure Whites Laundry Stain Fighter & Booster Powder
* 2 OxiClean® MaxForce® Spray
* Approximate retail value: $45.00
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*disclosure – I received the above products in order to conduct this review. No other compensation was received*