We are in the third month of the year and I am still heading forward with positive intentions of improving our lives and making this a better year than last. Part of that process is finding peace, peace for myself and for our family life.
Nurturing the Soul of Your Family is written by Renee Trudeau, an award winning author and life balance coach/speaker.
The essence of the book is to help readers learn to:
- Find their center and move through chaos and uncertainty with renewed strength and ease;
- Live in greater alignment with their values and what matters most
- Slow down, live more intentionally and know what’s best for themselves and their family
- Release old fears and learn to live more in the present moment
So you can see why I say it isn’t an easy book. It requires some time and honest self-reflection. I think we would all benefit from taking the time to slow down and re-connect with ourselves and our loved ones. The practical teachings and exercises in this book can help you to do just that.
For more information on this and other works by Renee Trudeau please be sure to like and tag the NURTURING THE SOUL OF YOUR FAMILY @nurturingthesoul or visit Renee Trudeau’s website.
Available for sale now on Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and IndieBound
How about you? Do you feel the need to slow down and regain some peace in your life?
* Thank you to the publisher of Nurturing the Soul of Your Family, New World Library, for providing a copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are my own. No other compensation was received*