• It is the first gel detergent made with biodegradable plant based soaps in Canada and can also be used to pre-treat stains
• Is gentle on fabrics
• Contains no phosphates or bleaches
· Arm & Hammer® Liquid Laundry Detergent fights odours leaving laundry smelling fresh and clean. Available in Clean Fresh Scent and Clean Mountain scents.
· Arm & Hammer® Clean Fresh High Efficiency detergent is specially formulated for today’s technologically advanced and environmentally friendly washers. Designed for use in less wash water, trapping soil and rinsing it away clean every time
· Arm & Hammer® 2x concentrated Liquid Laundry delivers 44 medium wash loads in a 2.03 litre size; SRP: $4.99-$5.99.
· 2.95 litre size with Clean Fresh scent delivers 64 medium wash loads; SRP: $7.99
· 4.43 litre size with Clean Fresh scent delivers 96 medium wash loads; SRP: $9.99
· Gel formula can be used to pre-treat
· 2x concentrated enzyme formula works great on the toughest stains
· Available in an Ocean Breeze scent· Delivers 31 medium wash loads in the 1.62 litre size
I have to say I absolutely loved using these cleaners. Not only did they work great but they smelled great and that great smell lasts for days. One thing I really appreciated in having three different cleaners in my cupboard is that I chose a different cleaner depending on what I was washing. If I had a really tough load that I felt needed an extra cleaning boost, I used the Arm & Hammer® POWER GEL plus OxiClean®. Otherwise I'd simply use the regular one. I also used the POWER GEL to pretreat any stains I had and it worked like a charm.
I also especially liked that there was a green option with the Arm & Hammer® Essentials® Power Gel. I actually said to my husband that it smells exactly how you would expect "green" to smell. It worked absolutely great and I could see no difference in the cleaning capabilities than the other two. In other words, just because it didn't have the harsher chemicals didn't mean it didn't clean as well.
My husband told me specifically that I had to add in here that what he liked about the Arm & Hammer® Essentials® Power Gel and the Arm & Hammer® POWER GEL plus OxiClean® was that their bottles were see-through which meant we could see exactly how much detergent we had left.
Arm & Hammer has graciously offered one of my readers their very own chance to try out each of these three products plus a little something extra as you can tell from the photo!
TO ENTER (leave a comment for each entry)
MANDATORY: Must be done before any other additional entries. Leave a comment telling me the worst stain your child ever made and on what.
Extra Entries: Leave a comment for each one.
* follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
* follow me @zeemaid on twitter
* retweet this giveaway. You can use the button at the top of the page. May be done once per day!
Contest open to Canadians only, ENDS Oct 25, 2010.
*Disclosure. The only compensation received in return for my review was the product upon which to base my review. All opinions declared herein are the honest and true opinions of Zeemaid of In the Mommy Trenches.