If you’d like to play and this is your first time visiting - or your first time playing - here’s what you do:
1. Grab our button, located in the sidebar to the right
2. Choose your Top Ten topic (or use ours!)
3. Write up your list and post it on your blog
4. Visit this week's host andLink up!
Easy peasy, right? Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s play!
I watched the Bucket List sometime ago and found myself enjoying it despite the somewhat sad premise. In case you haven't watched the movie, a Bucket List is a list that one would make of all the things they'd like to accomplish before they kicked the bucket so to speak.
It made me really think about the things that I would want to do if I knew I only had so much time left. Then, of course, it made me think... why would I wait until I had a death sentence before I fulfilled this list?
- Spend as much time as possible exploring England. I especially would like to visit London, Bath and Brighton. The scenes of so many of Jane Austen's novels.
- Take Singing Lessons and sing in front of an audience, at least once.
- Take pottery lessons and make as much God awful ugly pottery as I can to leave behind
- Go with my entire family to someplace really fun like Disneyland and then visit all the famous family type parks throughout the world and just really have a blast with them.
- I'd like to see the pyramids in Egypt.
- I'd like to name a star after each one of my children.
- Visit Prince Edward Island and the fabled home of Anne of Green Gables.
- I'd like to write a novel and have it published.
- I'd love to go to a really formal swanky dressed up party, a black tie affair.
- I'd love to walk the red carpet just once like the movie stars do... maybe to the Oscars.