It's LZ's turn at My Messy Paradise to host the Top Ten Thursday this week. Her topic? Her Top Ten Reasons why she's glad to say buh bye to summer.
If you’d like to play and this is your first time visiting - or your first time playing - here’s what you do:
1. Grab our button, located in the sidebar to the right
2.Choose your Top Ten topic (or use ours!)
3.Write up your list and post it on your blog
4. Visit this week's host and Link up!
Easy peasy, right? Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s play!
Now here's a peak at LZ's Top Ten List:
10. Are you ready for some football? I love the Patriots, and love that I have games to look forward to every Sunday. Not to mention, the start of football season means the start of crock-pot Sundays.
9. The lazy days of Summer are a myth! There is nothing lazy about Summer. The weather is nice, and people feel obligated to be on-the-go. What about just hanging out? Why do we always need to go somewhere?
8. People are finally home. Try getting together with friends on Summer weekends. It’s tough…vacations, plans, cookouts, parties. No one is ever around. See #8. It’s true!
So head on over to My Messy Paradise and find out the other 7 reasons LZ's glad to say buh bye to summer!
This policy is valid from 27 February 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
For questions about this blog, please contact Zeemaid at www.zeemaid.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org