We thought it would be a great idea to bring some fun to Thursdays, so we’re co-hosting Top Ten Thursday! If you’d like to play and this is your first time visiting - or your first time playing - here’s what you do:
1.Grab our button, located in the sidebar to the right
2.Choose your Top Ten topic (or use ours!)
3.Write up your list and post it on your blog
Easy peasy, right? Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s play!
I just love the theme for this week. The internet is so huge and I am constantly coming across really neat blogs and there are a lot out there that I am really excited about. Non bloggers just don't get so I am excited to share it with you. Besides, I just know you all know of a lot great blogs too. So come on in and share the bloggy love. If you do decide to check out any of the links, why not comment and let the blogger know where you are coming from. Let's share the love.
BTW, I love all these blogs no matter what number I've placed them.
1. Babes in Hairland If you have little girls, you will love this site. This lady loves anything hair related and manages to get her three girls to sit long enough to get their hair done up beautifully. Full of easy tutorials and tips.
2. Just a Girl A lovely do it yourselfer. Amazing projects, amazing ideas, lots of pictures and tutorials. See her transform various rooms in her home. I just popped in to double check the links and sure enough got caught up for at least 20 minutes browsing. *L*
3. Organize with Sandy Sandy is an amazing organizer. Full of a kazillion organization tips and ideas. She also has another site where she reviews products that are supposed to help organize us. Lovely lady, lovely site!
4. Suburban Jungle Jenny is a witty and entertaining writer. I love checking in for her wicked sense of humour.
5. The World According to Me Kathy B is an amazing mom and writer. She never fails to crack us up, usually at her own expense. Her life is never dull and I do mean NEVER dull. Seriously, you would not believe the sorts of things that happens to her.
6. So Dazzling Blogs Great site, has gorgeous free blog layouts and tips for using and installing.
7. Tips for New Bloggers This site has been so helpful. Every little change I have made on this page has been as a result of tips and tutorials that I got off this site. They break it down and make it so easy to follow.
8. Penelope's Oasis I don't get to this site nearly enough but I just love the graphics and the giveaways that she has.
9. Giveaway Addicted Mommy Kari is a lovely lady with 3 boys, two wee ones. I love her honest reviews and of course enjoy entering her giveaways. I even won a YouCanQuilt This pattern from her site.
10. The Sporadic Cook I may not comment as often as I should on this site, but I do enjoy popping in and seeing what's on the menu. She often harkens back to classic recipes and is not ashamed to baking goodies in all their fattening glory.
Phew... that was a tough list to come with in a way as there are so many other blogs that I follow and stalk (*L*). We might just have to do a Top Ten Blog list part 2 in the near future.
This policy is valid from 27 February 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
For questions about this blog, please contact Zeemaid at www.zeemaid.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org