The deal has fallent through on our house. The buyers cannot obtain financing.
What a blow.
Not only is our stupid house not sold, we have lost out on the house we were intending to purchase.
We are well and truly bummed at this point. We are starting all over again. We only have a listing contract with our realtor till the end of the month. I don't know if we'll relist or simply give up at this point. My FIL has surgery at the beginning of September to have his prostrate removed and even though they've made significant advancement in surgery procedures in this area, he will still have to recover. We were hoping we'd be moved before his surgery. Obviously his cancer is progressing though because they've been pretty on top of getting his surgery rushed through.
Our only smidgeon of hope with this house thing is that our mortgage broker contacted the buyers through their realtor and said he thought he could help them. It's up to them if they want to pursue it or not... they may have just decided they are in over their heads.
Now on top of this my poor E is sick and is going to have to stay home from school tomorrow so I can take her to the doctor's. Hopefully she will be able to do her sports day on Friday but at the sound of her right now... I'm betting on bronchitis. sigh